Our previous post shared a closer look at the components of Elder Law, and also posed several important questions you might consider when evaluating your situation and potential needs.
Here are five additional questions you might consider:
- Am I living a healthy lifestyle and taking care of myself?
- Will I be able to take care of my own needs without help from other family members or government programs?
- If not, do I expect family members to help me as I age?
- What supports are available to help me live independent from my family?
- Do I have knowledge about the resources that are available to me to assist with my planning or in case of an emergency?